1. The only impact of automation on the future of work is the loss of jobs.
2. Since Digital Literacy is required in the workplace, only the skills in relation to technologies will thrive.
3. Teamwork is an inherent strength among Filipinos.
4. It is always difficult to find a job.
5. It is possible to separate your online activities from your branding as a professional.
1. Refers to the supply and demand for labor in which employees provide the supply and employers the demand.
2. Refers to the population 15 years old and over who contribute to the production of goods and services in the country.
3. Consists of persons in the labor force who are reported either as at work or with a job or business although not at work
4. Consists of persons in the labor force who are reported as (1) without work; and (2) currently available for work; and (3) seeking work or not seeking work because of the belief that no work is available, or awaiting results of previous job application, or because of temporary illness or disability, bad weather or waiting for rehire or job recall.
5. Refers to the employed persons who express the desire to have additional hours of work in their present job or an additional job, or have a new job with longer working hours.
6. Refers to the personal attributes, personality traits, inherent social cues, and communication abilities needed for success on the job. These skills are not acquired through academic knowledge or technical acumen.
7. Refers to active occupations/job vacancies posted or advertised recurrently by and across establishments and industries.
8. Refers to job vacancies which employers or companies have difficulty or take a long time to fill due to a lack of qualified, or an insufficient supply of, applicants.
9. These are job vacancies that are both in-demand and hard-to-fill.
10. Includes industries/sectors that produce most of the job opportunities in the country.